Autor Tema: Escribir y leer en memoria Eprom  (Leído 2723 veces)

Desconectado garopa

• PIC10
Escribir y leer en memoria Eprom
« en: 07 de Mayo de 2007, 21:56:49 »
Gente alguien tiene ejemplos basicos para leer y escribir en memoria EPROM en basic. No vi nigun ejemlo en la web que hable sobre eso. Solamente vi ejemplos en C para escribir en memoria eprom.
Si alguien tine porfavor tire data.
Desde ya muchas gracias.

Desconectado LordLafebre

• Moderador Global
  • DsPIC30
    • Micros & micros
Re: Escribir y leer en memoria Eprom
« Respuesta #1 en: 08 de Mayo de 2007, 01:21:49 »
Hola:

Pues solo mira la ayuda y tienes todo solucionado:

para leer:

READ Address,Var

Read the on-chip EEPROM at the specified Address and stores the result in Var. This instruction may only be used with a PICmicro that has an on-chip EEPROM data area such as the PIC16F84, PIC16C84 and the PIC16F87x series. READ will not work on devices with on-chip I2C interfaced serial EEPROM like the 12CE67x and 16CE62x parts. Use the I2CREAD instruction instead.

Example

READ 5,B2 ' Put the value at EEPROM location 5 into B2

Para Escribir:

WRITE Address,Value

Write Value to the on-chip EEPROM at the specified Address. This instruction may only be used with a PICmicro that has an on-chip EEPROM data area such as the PIC16F84, PIC16C84 and the PIC16F87x series. WRITE is used to set the values of the on-chip EEPROM at runtime. To set the values of the on-chip EEPROM at programming-time, use the DATA or EEPROM statement. Each WRITE is self-timed and takes about 10 milliseconds to execute on a PICmicro.

If interrupts are used in a program, they must be turned off (masked, not DISABLEd) before executing a WRITE, and turned back on (if desired) after the write instruction is complete. An interrupt occurring during a WRITE may cause it to fail. WRITE will not work on devices with on-chip I2C interfaced serial EEPROM like the 12CE67x and 16CE62x parts. Use the I2CWRITE instruction instead.

Example

WRITE 5,B0 ' Send value in B0 to EEPROM location 5

Desconectado LordLafebre

• Moderador Global
  • DsPIC30
    • Micros & micros
Re: Escribir y leer en memoria Eprom
« Respuesta #3 en: 08 de Mayo de 2007, 01:27:55 »
Hola:

Esto me parece una tomadera de pelo  :5] :5], gracias por hacerlo notar Manolo.

anything