Autor Tema: Robostix  (Leído 2631 veces)

Desconectado aitopes

• Moderadores
  • DsPIC33
    • uControl
Robostix
« en: 22 de Septiembre de 2006, 19:59:38 »
Hola!
Comentandole a un amigo la idea de construir algo parecido a Robonova, me hablo de esta controladora.....ROBOSTIX ... Alguien la ha usado?

Estos son algunos datos que pueden ver en la pag. del fabricante:

I/O Pins

Looking at the bottom of the robostix, and starting in the top left corner, each section of pins will be described.
[edit]
Interrupts

The Interrupts port is really just a collection of miscellaneous pins, only a few of which can cause interrupts.
Pin    Label    GPIO    Other    Description
1    PG0    Port G.0         General purpose I/O pin
2    PG1    Port G.1         General purpose I/O pin
3    PG2    Port G.2         General purpose I/O pin
4    T2    Port D.7         Timer/Counter 2, counter source
5    T1    Port D.6         Timer/Counter 1, counter source
6    IC1    Port D.4         Timer/Counter 1 Input Capture Pin
7    INT7    Port E.7    ICP3    External Interrupt 7 Input or Timer/Counter3 Input Capture Pin
8    INT6    Port E.6    T3    External Interrupt 6 Input or Timer/Counter3 Clock Input
[edit]
Port C

Port C is made up of 8 general purpose I/O pins.
Pin    Label    GPIO
1    PC0    Port C.0
2    PC1    Port C.1
3    PC2    Port C.2
4    PC3    Port C.3
5    PC4    Port C.4
6    PC5    Port C.5
7    PC6    Port C.6
8    PC7    Port C.7
[edit]
Analog to Digital (A/D)

The A/D pins are connected to a 10-bit analog to digital converter. These pins can also be used as general purpose I/O pins or for connecting a JTAG.
Pin    Label    GPIO    JTAG
1    AD0    Port F.0    
2    AD1    Port F.1    
3    AD2    Port F.2    
4    AD3    Port F.3    
5    AD4    Port F.4    TCK
6    AD5    Port F.5    TMS
7    AD6    Port F.6    TDO
8    AD7    Port F.7    TDI
[edit]
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)

The PWM pins have the center row of pins connected to V_MOTOR, which is jumpered to the BOARD connector. If you plan on using servos on the PWM pins, then you should cut the jumper and provide a separate supply for driving the motors.
Pin    Label    GPIO    Function    Description
1    PWM 1A    Port B.5    OC1A    Output Compare Match A for Timer 1
2    PWM 1B    Port B.6    OC1B    Output Compare Match C for Timer 1
3    PWM 1C    Port B.7    OC1C or OC2    Output Compare Match C for Timer 1, or Output Compare Match for Timer 2
1    PWM 3A    Port E.3    OC3A or AIN1    Output Compare Match A for Timer 3 or Analog Comparator Negative Input
2    PWM 3B    Port E.4    OC3B or INT4    Output Compare Match B for Timer 3 or External Interrupt 4
3    PWM 3C    Port E.5    OC3C or INT5    Output Compare Match C for Timer 3 or External Interrupt 5
[edit]
Port A

Port A is just a set of pads which you can solder wires to, or solder a surface mount header. These are all GPIO pins.
Pin    Label    GPIO
1    PA0    PortA.0
2    PA1    PortA.1
3    PA2    PortA.2
4    PA3    PortA.3
5    PA4    PortA.4
6    PA5    PortA.5
7    PA6    PortA.6
8    PA7    PortA.7
[edit]
UARTS

In the bottom left corner is the 2x8 UARTs connector. The STUART pins connect to the gumstix (through the 3.3v to 5v voltage converter) and don't connect to the robostix. UART-0 and UART-1 are the two serial ports available from the ATMega128, and the I2C pins are connected to both the gumstix and robostix.
Function    Pin    Pin    Function
STUART RxD (GPIO 46)    1    2    Gnd
+5    3    4    robostix UART-0 TxD (Port E.1)
STUART TxD (GPIO 47)    5    6    +5
Gnd    7    8    roostix UART-0 RxD (Port E.0)
robostix UART-1 RxD (Port D.2)    9    10    Gnd
+5    11    12    I2C SDA (Port D.1) labelled TX
robostix UART-1 TxD (Port D.3)    13    14    +5
Gnd    15    16    I2C SCL (Port D.0) labelled RX
[edit]
Gumstix(aka console or FFUART)

Moving to the right a bit more is the 4 pin GUMSTIX connector, which doesn't connect to the robostix at all. It brings the FFUART pins out in 5v logic-level form. Pin 1 is marked on the top side of the board, (from the back, it's the one with the square pad).
Pin    Signal
1    Gnd
2    FFUART TxD (GPIO 39)
3    +5
4    FFUART RxD (GPIO 34)
[edit]
In System Programming (ISP)

The ISP header (In System Programming) is a 10 pin 2x5 header. Pin 1 is labelled on the top side of the board (from the back, it's the one with the square pad).
Function    Pin    Pin    Function
PDI    1    2    +5
Ground    3    4    Gnd
Reset    5    6    Gnd
SCK    7    8    Gnd
PDO    9   10   Gnd

Note: The ISP port should only be used for programming the robostix when no gumstix is plugged in.
[edit]
MOTOR Power

The two pin MOTOR connector is used to provide power to the servos. The square pin (at the edge of the board) is positive and the other pin is ground. Be sure to cut the jumper connecting it to BOARD if you're going to use MOTOR to provide power to the PWM pins.
[edit]
BOARD Power

The two pin board connector is used to provide power to the robostix. The square pin (at the edge of the board) is positive and the other pin is ground. The ground side of the connector is disconnected if a power plug is inserted in the power jack.

Por supuesto, hay mucho mas, pueden verlo en su wiki.
Si cualquier habilidad que aprende un niño será obsoleta antes de que la use, entonces, ¿qué es lo que tiene que aprender? La respuesta es obvia:
La única habilidad competitiva a largo plazo es la habilidad para aprender
“. Seymour Papert

anything